Posted On: 28 Jan, 2022 | Exp: 28 Jul 2022
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for manual testing of web and mobile applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system.
- Understand the requirements and transform those into Test Cases
- Collaboratively work with different stakeholders like Project Managers, Developers, etc.
- Perform various types of testing like regression, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Define test cases, and test data, and automate the test processes.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help developers to troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Sound experience in Quality Assurance Process.
- Responsible for creating strong Test case preparation execution, and Automation Testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of software
- Experience in manual and automation testing of both website and mobile applications.
- Must have: Experience in automation
testing Selenium, C#
- Having knowledge of how the apps
work on iOS, and Android Mobile devices is an added advantage.
- 2-4 years of experience in
Manual Testing, Automation Testing (C#, Selenium), Integration Testing, Web
Services Testing, Web API Testing
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum
- Excellent analytical and
InfoPark, Koratty, Thrissur, Kerala